Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New blog post BEACHES

So, my day was pretty good, aside from this conversation:
3rd hour teacher: You need to ask me if you need help. Because, I don't know if you need help, okay?
Me: Wow, that conversation was like a huge loop. But, thanks for treating me like a five year old, next time I miss being a small child, I'll just come to you. fuckin' crack baby...

No, I didn't really say that. I don't really want to be suspended, and I'm not that mean. Or am I?

So, well sleeping, a magical knot formed in my neck, but at least I actually did sleep last night. Having trouble sleeping. But in other news, I DOWNLOADED THE BEST SONGS EVER.

I think I might count down the best and worst songs of 2010. Nah, it would be more fun to just do worst songs of 2010. Maybe the best of 2011? If I remember, and if there's any good songs in 2011.

I hate school, I swear to Jesus if I had balls, they would be the size of... the tip of my pen! And my penis....well that's a different story for another time.

Best lunch ever today! My friend Caitlin is now an albino African man that wears girl flats, and I a fat man that wears girl flats. I'm a secret fat man, of course, because if you saw a picture of me (which I will end up posting today, when I don't feel so lazy) I'm actually quite skinny.

We also talked about tripping balls.

Anyway, I'm going to go listen to Pogo, because, you're a wizard Harry.

Guten Abends!

No comments:

Post a Comment