Monday, January 3, 2011

Packing (continued)

Kari's things packed: fuckin' all of them!

My things packed: NOTHING!! JEIDSKGADSCXPIKHGFEW$EO JHR PIgd!!!!!

In other news, we have a Nate Napalm bag. Which will hopefully (HOPEFULLY) fit all of our clothes.

In other OTHER news, I just re-pierced the second hole in my ear. Don't go all O::: on me. I'm not even sure if you can take that dirty (dirtily?), but anywho, it hurt, really fuckin bad. So, if you're reading this and being all like, I'm gonna be cool stuff and repierce my ear with a fuckin safety pin just like Shelby.

Well, I have some advice for you, DON'T DO IT.

Anyway, so how was YOUR day? Mine was shitty. I hate school and mornings, but most of all I hate school mornings.

All day, I've pretty much been speaking in a Mexican accent. You might be asking yourself, "Why the fuck is this kid speaking in a Mexican accent?!"

My answer, I have NO IDEA.

Ugh, my hair is flatter then an 8 year old. Haha, if you have any idea what I'm talking about, PROUD OF YOU! Very proud of you.

I get off topic really easily.

Kari: IT LOOKS LIKE WOLVERINE CLAWED YOUR ASS!
Me: Lololoololololol!!! ROFLCOPTER!


Anyway, my chihuahua thinks it's pretty cool that I'm speaking in a Mexican accent, and I'll probably be doing it ALL DAY tomorrow too. Will tweet (yes, I have a Twitter) about the people I piss off.

No comments:

Post a Comment