Monday, December 21, 2009

I stayed up until 4 am on saturday night/morning, and finally feeling it, last hour me and my friends were making fun of this know-it-all girl, she gives nerds a bad name. She's apparently trying to get the lead in a play, but she can't sing (or so I've heard). My friend (I s'pose) innitated her and a dying turkey, it wasn't far off what with the flailing arms and what not.

In other news, Crash Love is calling me from under my Christmas tree at my dad's house, that's the only reason i'm looking forward to Christmas with his family at my grandma's. Well, the Kill Hannah cd I got is calling me too, and Tokio Hotel can come too. They're all like, "Shelby.... come put us on Howard...."
Yes, I am insane.

2 comments:

  1. Electric Socks? Make up your mind, woman! And you think 4 am was bad on saturday...I was up all night on the DF, until I finally fled to decemberunderground to Crash Love, but you didn't Sing the Sorrow. Did you at least learn the Art of Drowning?

    ReplyDelete