Saturday, December 19, 2009

Atempting Christmas shopping again, for the third-ish week in a row, I lost track.

I hate Christmas shopping, and I'm getting sick, but the good news is I got Guitar World, so I got smarter! Yeah, go not dumb kids! Kari (who is sitting next to me on the couch) says go dumb.

Any way, we're watching Twenty Sexiest Videos on Fuse, can I just say, people are into some pretty weird shit. Not like I'm one to talk about being into some pretty freaky shit. Not that I'm into anything creep-tastic, okay, that's not really the right way to put it. In other worlds I'm not a creaper who's like in love with my sister.

So, there's a rumer going around the one of Beyonce's dancers is a dude? Not that there's anything wrong with that, to be honest, I think it's pretty freakin' sweet. I wish I could dance. Then again I have the grace of a drunk elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment