Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yeah! Fourth hour! Woot!

False happiness is amazing. There was a huge ass fight in Freshman Hal, were all the fights are. I'm currently listening to I'll Be by Edwin McCain, now The Interview by AFI. My iPod's going to die, I might die with it.

I hope Brighton High gets hit by a metior, magicly, of course. So I don't have to take my stupid History test. It's easy and all, I just don't want to finish in like 2.5 minutes and sit there for the 58.5 minutes and look like a zombie. GOO! I hate school.

Hm.... Anything else I can rant about...? HOw 'bout that airplane food? I've never been on an airplane in my life. It's freezing in my class, my hands are going to migrate to Florida for the winter and I'll have to type my blog (that shall go unread, except for by my sister) with nubs. I'm alittle scater brained today.

1 comment: