Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm so glad me and Kari have no life. But, anyway, I'm sitting in fourth hour, my favorite blogging spot, and listening to God Called In Sick Today live.

I get out of my class soon, and I'm dreading spending 3.5 hours in my english class, then going to the stupid holiday assembly. I hate assemblies with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

And, yes, Electric Socks, it IS the shit....


I'm news from home, my dad came home drunk again, awesome right? He started yelling at me to go to sleep, even though it was only 8 pm. Anti-Boo Yeh. He was like total shit-faced. Then he got all paranoid and tried to take Kari's phone and read her texts, which is why I'm hiding my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Which is why you should carry a tazer or other shocking awesome weapon of your choice

    ReplyDelete