Saturday, October 9, 2010

SOME ONE POSTED ON MY BLOG!!! Does this make for a new follower? Maybe? Perhaps? I was just called a dickwad.

Well people, brace yourselves, this is gonna be a long one.

(I don't remember what day this is from, so I'll just call it day 1)
Hello all, welcome back.
Excuse me douche-y football player, I don't need to know about your drug habits, and if you call some one a fag again, I might just shove my chair up your big douche-y ass.
Speaking of fags, I should start a band called "New Wave Faggots." Cool, huh?
People in my Physics class are so disrespectful. I feel like crying, today is not a good day.
Anyway, back to the New Wave Faggots. I hate that word, faggot. It means cigarette, or pile of sticks.
I got called a dyke yesterday, does it really matter if you prefer the same or different sex? I admire beautiful girls and boys, is that a crime? Will I get hanged for it?

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD


Thank you Catholicism, go rape small boys, stupid Priests, or whatever you're called.


"I hate everyone, but I'm not going to through piss bottles at you." -Mat Devine

#2

Welcome back everyone! Now, it's time for my favorite topic, men-- UGH! People in my history class! (except for three other girls who feel my pain.)

Oct. 6th
Oh. My. God. You can't sit where you want, so now you're going to start swearing? So mature, fucking pussy, grow up.
How come I sit by a whole bunch of ridiculously immature people? I mean I sit in front of a fucking redneck! He just said, "It don't matter."
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!
I also sit by a bunch of stoners, the kid that sits next to me said he likes my head, even though he was talking about my hat that I was wearing that day, then proceeded to ask if I had the same hat in blue that he could have. I was awe struck by the stupidity of it all. Football players, PHEH!

I'm so tired, I think I might pass out walking down the hall and get trampled. The rednecks are arguing over tractors. Wait, tractors? TRACTORS?!

I'm so tired I spelled slope wrong in Physics. Stupid Physics. You're not my friend.
"I ain't buyin' that." UGH, learn to speak, please!
Ah, yes. After lunch I feel a bit more energized. Now we get to see what happened in German, shall we? Oh, wait, we're doing a crossword. I think that's about as much fun as German gets. Work wise, anyway. But, all in all, it's a good class. And, sometimes (like today) it makes for a good nap.
History was fine, except for Bud-hist. As some girl said.

Thursday, Oct. 7th
GSA meeting today :) so tomorrow is Sweetest day. I suppose or at least that's what I hear. My school is giving out pink roses for Breast Cancer. I mean, having a cure for cancer would be nice and everything, but I don't really think it'll happen. The cure for everyone is different, because I mean every ones genes are so different. I don't think any ones genes are the same, unless they're identical twins.
I have no idea why I'm so tired, I slept ALL DAY in school and out. And, during English I fell asleep while reading the Crucible, I had the weirdest dream ever. Picture it, rubrics cube hat, but instead of colors on this rubrics cube hat, there were mirrors. Guys, guys, GUYS it is totes a sign from God!
"Tyler, shut up or I'm gonna flip this table 360 degrees and shove it up your ass." -Brennen
That was the best EVER.
Note: Never make eye contact with ANYONE, because if you do, they might think it's an opening for conversation.
German always brings talk of random random-ness, today the topic is perry the Platypus from some teenybopper show.
Today we're playing Scrabble, but it's not just any Scrabble. It's German Scrabble. Not my favorite.
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLDORE? WHAT THE FUCK?!
History
"Is that your whacking stick?"
"No, this is my whacking stick." (seductive eyes) har, har.
That last part, yeah that didn't really happen, but I'd be funny if it did, I mean just saying it, not doing it.
Cool, I'm pretty sure I just got flipped the bird. And, maybe if I'm lucky enough, called a fag. People love me so much. My adoring fans.
HA. And again, why is it any ones business if you're straight, you're straight if you aren't then you aren't. It's not just black and white, there's gray too!
UGH! Just because I'm considered gay, doesn't mean I'm going to come onto some straight girl (or every straight girl out there).
"I'm lost."
"Aren't we all alittle lost?"



"What are they wearing?"
"Muslims."
YES, COS THEY'RE TOTES WEARING MOTHERFUCKING MUSLIMS! WHAT THE-UGH!
Knowledge, you need it!
Friday, Oct. 8th
Geometry
I need to get out more. I really do. Maybe try on some more of them there egily dresses, oh God.
IT'S HAPPENING TO ME TOO I"M BEING REDNECK-AFIED! *head desk* there goes my spelling. HOLY BALLS! I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS HELP ME MESUS! So, I really do need to get out more. Hm, what's new? Oh, yes, before I forget, IT'S FRIDAY BITCHES!
How could I forget that? How awful of me, I'm such a bad person sometimes, I'M GOING TO BURN IN HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BRUWHOHAHA!
Today after school, I have to go to my Grandma's with said padre to get her interwebs of webby-ness hooked up, and all that good shit. Emily (Sea Monster/Sometimes Freak/the other half of my fucking Brain!)
I swear too much, have you ever been told that? I have. I could make a fucking sailor cry.

Physics
Again with the English I started out in Brighton and I guess my car has crash landed in Rednecks Ville. *picture later* I have two tests today, and I'm reading the fucking Crucible.
FUCK YOU GOD! I'm gonna get killed by God now, if God does exist.
That was pretty dorbs. But, yeah, that's totes gonna happen. I made a triangle! Eat my triangle motherfucking triangle, bitch.

:D "Shelby Eglitis OWNS shape making!" - Kera Reed
GERMAN
Yeah, defiantly failed that test. And there was SO MANY WORDS my brain wants to comity suicide now. Thanks, frau Goss. Thanks. THAT dear friends is an epic in the making. Hm, so what's happening in the world? well, there's 5 gay kids dead in like, 3 or 4 weeks thanks to the douches of the world, stupid douches.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed :) Nd i hate football players too :P Also stupid girls. STORY TIME!!! So i was in Econ nd thers this football player (ironic) but he's nice, nd colorblind. So he brought in a page tht had a rainbow of colors on it nd then his rainbow tht he sees, i thought it was pretty cool until 1 girl came up to him nd looked at it then asked "can you see my skin tone?" just wow. Then some other guy was like "you know blinds are more prone to cancer" nd then the girl turns to the colorblind football player nd was like "omg ur gonna get cancer, im so sorry" she wasn't even blonde!!! So yeah thought id share tht with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that's strange. I love stupid people, they're entertaining.

    ReplyDelete