Saturday, October 23, 2010

OH GOD, WHY?!

I just found out that my mother thinks the lead singer of Sick Puppies is "good looking." If that acid trip-esq picture didn't make me puck, that did. Then my mom made me listen to Eminem ft. Rihanna (or however the fuck you spell it), anyway, I know I've been lacking on my postings, but, all in good time, children, all in good time.
Oh, how I love sitting at home twice in a row on the weekends. I mean, am I that terrible? Because, not even my dog wants to sit with me. FUCK MY LIFE. I love being avoided like the plague.
Ew, Weezer. UGH. I've been trying to hang out with one of my friends for like, two weeks, but she's looking for a dog, or secretly hates me. Maybe I should start painting again? Eh, whatever, I'll figure out something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment