Friday, April 23, 2010

Nothing still? Fine, be that way.

I'm sitting in Boi right now, boring as hell, listening to my iPod, just finished eating a delicious mango flavored candy stick, that my buddy bought me.

They're some girl in my class who isn't eating because he parental unit took her phone and is selling her horse. If that's what you think is gonna help, you go for it, but I don't want any part of your stupidity. Apperently she tried to run away from home, AGAIN, and she punched her mom in the face and all that shit, her dad strangled her.

That's cool, if I punched my mom in the face, she'd kill me. "What would you do?" "I'd kill him."

The girl next to me is reading my blog, I don't even know who she is, maybe I should ask if she wonts to read the whole thing?

Anyhoodles, hi girl next to me! I think her name is Amamda, but I don't know.

Til next time, Hope it gives you hell,

Shelby.

No comments:

Post a Comment