Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Day of Silence!

I have come to the conclusion that I love my German teacher. She's so funny. She was playing with my hat. My child's hat. My medium sized Toddler hat (yes, I am actually talking about a hat), is it just me, or do kids have really big heads? Because, I'm 15 and my head fits in this thing! Jeebs, man. Jeebs. Anyway, she was playing with the little things at the end on my hat, and then she put her hands up to her mouth and said something. She reminds me so much of my grandma, only much more alive.


In other news, I am SO hungry. And, probably in love with someone, but I know nothing about them. Not even their name. It's kinda pathetic, I'm pretty much stalking him. Is that illegal? "So Shelby, where'd you spend your weekend?" "Oh, I was in county for stalking someone." I'm sure that will go over well on my next job application.

In other other news, one of my friends and I had a very deep discussion on why I hate my ex-best friend. It was great, then we get into talking about Twilight, and how stupid it is. Mind you, we weren't really talking, we were righting what ended up being a three page note. It was pretty epic. then it got ripped in half by a jealous Dirker. I don't know if he was really jealous, it just makes it seem cooler, he was probably just trying to be a jerk.

So, after school, I'm going with some friends, and some not friends to the Yum Yum Tree, where lots of yummy treats are (is that why they call it the Yum Yum Tree?). But, what I don't get is how can a freaking tree be yummy?! DOES NOT COMPUTE! *dies*

No, I am not crazy..... Okay, maybe alittle bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment