Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What do douche bags kids that think they're cool, baseball bats, hearing-a-pin-drop super quiet classes have in common? Brighton High that's what.

Today, on my way into my bio class, I was walking with my friend, and I almost slipped on something. My first thought, "oh, some dumb ass spilled something." I looked at the bottem of my shoe, and what does the substance on the bottom of my shoe look like? If you're thinking Kool Aid, you're very wrong. It looks like, none other then, man juices. yes, man juices.

On the other hand, I had to work with a really annoying girl in German. She freaked out on my over every little thing, because it had to be perfect. Hugs from Sophmore friends made everything better though. Laughing at Dani, threatening Pudge, laughing ass off, ready to start it all over again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment