Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things are finally looking up for me, in June. Things are gonna suck til then. But, on June 5th I get to see in my opinion, the greatest band ever AFI, again in Milaukee, and see my frined Amber who lives there. Then on june 11th (the last day of school) threw the 13th, I'm going to Pride Fest, and I hear Jeffree Star is going to be there...? True, maybe.

Anyway, this half-gay emo kid couldn't be more excited. My friend wants to know if she can go too, do I feel like being a jerk....? I don't know how her girlfriend will feel about this... (yeah, I'm a jerk that way, see anger post).

Anywho, stuck in 6th hour for a bit longer, until 11:32. Brighton needs to get their head out of their ass. So, yeah I habe to take C lunch and eat with my "Gay Boy friends" boyfriend, Dustin. I'm not complaining though, he's actually really cool he let's me copy his math homework.

And I lost my train of thought because this computer desided to be a doucher and turn off to update while I was bogging. Techonogy hates me... FML

And I was gonna talk about something really cool too! Damn you computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment