Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fifth time the charm?

Brighton High is ridiculous, I had to get on five computers just to use the interweb. I was like five times the charm? And, the Media Center lady started laughing.

In other odd news, my history teacher reminds me of my dad, maybe that's why I don't like him?? I think I have like hands of death when it comes to computers. My computer magically wont connect to the interweb. I was like, hey, I'm gonna look up GaGa pictures, so I did for a while, Mind you this was like 4 A.M because, I couldn't sleep. So, Steve, my computer was like okay. Then after a while he was like, NO! -turns off- and I was like okay, whatever, I'll fix it later. Then, just a few minutes ago, the schools lap top (yes, my school can get sped kids lap tops, but they have to keep cutting art programs),and it was all like nope, I wont show the website you need for your homework.

thus, I am cursed....

No comments:

Post a Comment