Thursday, March 18, 2010

Coffee, a somewhat good hair day, Your Computer Might be at Risk, annoying math teacher, threats and a Smith Puget shirt.

I love Brighton, but you wanna know what else I love, possibly more then Brighton? My nine fingered math teacher. Yes, that's right, nine fingers. I think that's really ironic, don't you?

Anyway, she threatened me, so, to be an increadable bitch (or, to be myself) I think, next time she threatens me, I'll threaten her job.... She's a crappy teacher anyway. No one likes the way she teaches.

But, enough about my creepy math teacher, more about the creeper I sit by in English. He always buts into me and my friends conversations, and talks about something unimportant like how he was fixing some EMT book, because it was wrong, and how he's always right. I have no room to talk about being really strang, but this kids a flat out creep-o. He was stalking my friend Alicia and her boyfriend.

But, yes. How is your day Blog? I feel like a zombie, maybe that's why I'm talking to my blog, and thinking it'll talk back. I had a fight with my pillows last night.

Pillows: 868

Shelby: 0

Oh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment