Monday, February 22, 2010

Hurray! Painkiller induced grogg blog!

Yeah, I just got three shots in my arms (yes, arms). Never again will you trick me into seeing you, you stupid doctor!

I'm currently sitting on my bed with Sadie, who was staring out the window, until of course she went all lead anchor and fell on my leg. And is not yawning in my general derection, and her breathe smells like fish. I told her she should get that checked out.

The weather is, well Michigan weather. Yesterday it was 5, now it's like -5, and snowing. Snowing, a lot. Sadie is sitting pretty with her paws crossed and staring out my lyric-covered window.

My arm feels like its being cut off little by little, and no one's texting me back, so, I'm gonna go play the Sims. 'Cause I'm a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment