Tuesday, February 23, 2010

60th post! Yay! Arms are still killing, barly able to carry backpack. It makes me have a sad.

I found Sadie hair in my food today, maybe it was someones eyelash. That would irk me. A lot. Stupid cafiteria food.

Anyway, I'm jamming to Lady GaGa, because i'd hit that. And, blowing off my history homework, because I can finish it tomorrow in the class. I like history, but the class irritates me, all we do is sit and listen to a lecture. I usually listen to my iPod, secretly of course. My history teacher printed out a progress report because I got a 16.0 on my last internet-questy-thing out of 34. But, I almost always get a B on the tests.

I however am failing Algebra, only missing 3 things. I can't stand math.

On a must more depressing note, did Hunter delete his blog?! I can't find it! Anti-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment