Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy neon day!

Don't ask, its spirit week at my school. Don't get me wrong, I still completely and totally dispise my school, but, what am I gonna do?

So, my best friend is getting her phone taken away, so now I have no one to text everyday. Which is gonna be no fun at all.

But, in other news, tomorrow is Occupation Day. I personally am going as a hooker. They said go as someone getting ready for work. So, if they ask me who I am, I can just say my step-aunt, Katie (at least I think that's her name).

Winter Fest is on Saturday, if anyone cares. Only 25 people have bought tickets, because so many people were grinding and all that good horse shit, now if you get caught you get thrown out by Officer Douche Bag. I don't know his name either, but I heard he's a real doucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment