Saturday, December 5, 2009

Post lacking! Sorry, I've been busy blowing off my homework, and trying to figure out what to get everyone for Christmas.

I went Christmas shopping today, didn't get much shopping done, seeing as I didn't have any money, and I didn't feel like going to jail for shop lifting, I don't think the people at Hot Topic would like that very much. I made my dog look fabulous. I'll post the picture later.

My english teacher hates me, I have no idea what that has to do with anything. But, she always talks about her boyfriend, and she's more disorganized then I am, she lost my paper so I got a C in her class last card marking. BLARG! I'm not increadably sad, because a C is passing, so....

I have The Interview by AFI stuck in my head, if you ask me, there's something magical about that song. There's also something magical about how messy my room is, and how messy it's going to be after another week of not being clean. I think something just moved under a pile of dirty clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment