Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is it Christmas yet? I want a puppy....and I almost spelled Christmas wrong....Hurray.
I got my iPod dock to work! I had to put a hairtie around this strange cover thing and tape it to the wall! It was interesting, my sister was on her laptop and I walked up to her with an evil grin on my face and i was like "Hey Kari....Where's the tape....?"
And she was lik, "Oh God, why?"
But yeah, everythings taking a shit on me, first my iPod dock, then my headphones that I got a month ago, and now, my phone. The God of electronics hates me. My ipod is being a jerk too, it doesn't like holding a charge. Damn you Howard!

I'm really starting to ditest school, more then usual. My Biology teacher crushed my dreams! Then my friend/dad (I don't know why she's my dad) called him Sarah Palin. But anyway, it would be nice to not get stepped on in the halls just once, or ran into, or having that akward minute when you walk through someones conversation, and you're like, "shit, sorry."
Happy late birthday Jade Puget, even though you'll never know I exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment