Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is summer over yet? I've slept all day, again. I have nothing to do, shocker. That usually happends to people with no life. I wish I was older, so then maybe I could have a life. I think I've stayed up till atleast four in the morning all this week.


But, in better news, I might get a job soon. The bad thing, however is, I would work with my dad, and I would be helping my dad's jerkish friend who has an annoying laugh, and I think he's sexist.


Anyway, I would be delivering bread, in the early hours of the morning, like four-ish, waking up at two-thirty, and getting home at noon. Crappy? Yeah, but I would be making sixty bucks a week. I know its nothing compared to what everyone in A.F.I (if you don't know who that is, I hate to say this, but you're a dumbass) but it's a start. I'm moving up in the worrld, so all the celeberties can eat it.

I guess that's it for now, oh my sister started a story somewhere on this cite, I don't know what it's called, it's about hockey, so iff oyour into that stuff, go for it.

Yours until further notice
-Myuki

No comments:

Post a Comment