Sunday, January 2, 2011

FEED BACK!!!

Okay, I really need some feed back, I know I've said this countless times before, but really! I know you look at my blog!
Just tell me how tasteless my blog is, or how totes freaking awesome and hi-larious it is. ANYTHING! Tell me how much of an ass I am, because, I know I'm an ass, I really do.
Anyway, now that I'm done pleading, let's talk about New Years. What did you do on New Years? I sat around in my pjams all day (which I have also done today), and played Wii. No, really.
So, I come to you from my couch, clad in a camisal and soome fuckin' bright ass yellow pj pants with light pink, dark pink, and orange (which is the loneliest word of all) flowers on them. I know, what the fuck.
So, on Friday, I'm going on vacation with my sister. My dad won a cruise, but he couldn't go, so he gave it to me sister and I. Now my mother is rereading everything I already read to tell me what I have to do. Dear mom, I KNOW. I READ IT ALREADY.
The down side to my vacation away from this fucking place is....Well I might have to go to summer school. Yay, summer school. Fuck my life. The most rediculous thing is, I've only missed like, three days of school this sumerster, and two of them I had doctors notes for, because I has surgery. Surgery makes me shit bricks, I almost cried.
Anyway, my mom says I make the same noises when I laugh and cry.
I'm pretty sure I look like a hermit or something right now, because I have a blanket over my shoulders and am currently hunched over my sister's computer. Yes, I know, I'm an odd child.
In other news (I'm making up for not blogging for like, ten thousand weeks), I'm laughing my ass off at AhoyNateo! (It's on youtube, I have no idea whay my sister's computer is being a piece of shit right now, so sorry.) I don't even know if I should be laughing, because it shouldn't REALLY be that funny, but it is.
Time to go do some good quality LAUNDRY, and the croud goes WILD. YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
Oh, before I go, don't forget to COMMENT, must.....Have.... FEED BACK!!! In the meantime (not meanlime, haha, angery limes, MUST GOOGLE!), anyway! Good day/evening/whatever.

4 comments:

  1. Does "YOU SMELL LIKE POOP!!" count as feedback?

    But for reals, the content of your blog is good but it would be stellar if you could run spellcheck or something on your posts before you actually set them loose onto the world. Oh, and put an extra space between your paragraphs so your posts don't look like GIANT WALL OF TEXT OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do run spell check, but the spell check for blogger sucks eggs. But OMG, THANK YOU FOR THE FEED BACK!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MAKES ME HAPPY INSIDE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the Google toolbar? It has a spell check feature that ACTUALLY WORKS!! Seriously, I use it every time before I post something on the interwebs, even if I know I spelled everything right. Because knowing is half the battle, and I'm losing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I don't wanna add the google tool bar, becasuse it's Kari's computer.

    ReplyDelete