Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello There

I come to you from my first hour. UGH! That's all I have to say about that. Some girl is complaining about a little Freshmen girl. Does it really matter? I mean, come on! If you didn't spread rumors about her, she wouldn't freak out and make you go to pure mediation. Oh high school, fuck you. *southern old lady accent* bastards.
I probably should be doing my German homework, but I'm a lazy sack, and I'm getting sick from Friday. Oh Friday..... How I loved that day.
So, how was everyone's weekend? Mine was fabulous. I went to a Bad City concert on Friday, ended up going to sleep at three on Saturday morning, then later I went to my friend Lauren's house and we played Rummicube I think that's what it's called. But, anyway, then we (Abby, Ashley and I) went to Emily's to pick her up. Then, headed home. Kari joined shortly after. On Sunday, Kari and Ashley go tattoos, and of course I went with them. Yesterday, there was no school because the roads were (and still are) complete shit. Kari, Ashley and I went to Novi to get vegan cheese for vegan pizza purposes. I went home and wrote a paper, and attacked my binder with stickers, actually, I put three stickers on my binder that the tattoo artist gave me, and two that I got from the Bad City show.
So, needless to say, it was the best weekend of my life.....So far.

No comments:

Post a Comment