Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Physics Fail

This class. These computers. THIS SCHOOL. Like, c'mon dude. This class is such an epic fail sometimes, actually all the time, thanks to the people who are in it. More later, cos I think we've leaving the computer lab, maybe.
In other news, MOVIE NIGHTS, Thursday, October 28th and Friday, October 29th, I guess, if you're interested, comment, if you live in the area and want to see Rocky Horror Picture Show, Sleepy Hollow and if you'd like dress up in your Halloween costume, (that one's on Friday).

Anyway, the girl that's sitting next to me keeps reading what I'm typing, don't worry honey, if I was typing anything bad about you, I'd do it on my own time. And it sure as hell wouldn't be done at school.
I can't believe it's already Thursday! Oh, balls, where has the week gone?!
The smells of Bake Shop are making me really hungry, I'm glad I have "A" lunch.

With love,
-S

1 comment:

  1. Dude, it's only Wednesday. And thanks for the Movie Night Spam. I've gotten 7 attendees on Facebook so far, and it's sad that I'm geeked about such a small number.

    ReplyDelete