Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today, we/I will be talking about "it's not my problem."

My sixth hour teacher was trying to get my to sympathize about my English teacher and how much of a bitch she's been. This is how the convo went down,

Teacher: she's had a very rough couple of years.
Me: so have I.
Teacher: I know you have.
Me: she needs to find a way to deal with it. Because, it's not my problem.

We were looking at my grades and I have an "E" in English. Yes, I am failing my native language. And the whole time I was just thinking, "Eh, that teacher can suck it."

Anyway, I'm on Davey Havok project day two. I'm pretty much just sitting around reading AFI quotes. It's very.

I wrote HIM lyrics all over my pants, mixed in with some Turbo Negro, Tokio Hotel, and AFI too. My math teacher was like, "why are you writing all over your pants?" and I almost said, "I don't think I should have to explain my art to you." Or something like that, from Empire Records, like, the best movie in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment