Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello fellow bloggeriams.

I am currently listening to Lady GaGa, and picking at my nails, and chewing gum that tastes like year old Spearmint. Does Spearmint go bad? Anyway, Dear Stride, the flavor of your gum doesn't last all that long. Sing, Shelby.

Nothing really interesting has happened this week or weekend. I was reading Mat Devine's blog. But that's pretty much it. I sat around playing video games all weekend too. My friend Maddi was supposed to come over, but her mom wouldn't let her. :(

In other news, I slept like shit last night, I have this thing with my legs, if they don't move for a while, they start to hurt. Like, that dull pain kinda hurt. So, I pretty much have to get up and walk around, does anyone know what that's called? Whatever it is, I curse it.

1 comment:

  1. Restless Leg Syndrome. An Advil takes care of it in, like, 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete