Wednesday, April 14, 2010

wow... I just read about bi-polar cats..... I hate cats. They're all like look at me I'm cute and fluffy. But when you try to pet them they're all like NOOOOO! *hiss, hiss* and your still sitting there like 0-o what the fuck did I do wrong...?!

Cats: 1278792023
Shelby: 0

Puppies are cuter!

Anyhoodles, lunch was the BEST! my friend gave me licorice, and I totally pwned this kid. Our conversation was like this:

"Are you two going out?"

"Why is it any of your business?"

"Why are you such an emo faggit?"

"Why are you so fat? Go lose some wait you fat ass!"

"I'm proud of it." *walks away*

"Go shove your fishing pole up your ass."

Okay, I'll come clean, I added the 'go shove your fishing pole up your ass' part in just now.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment