Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello blogarians. Is that a word? I donno, if it isn't it should be. Anyway, a lot has happened in the last week.... Or so.

I went to a HIM concert, and here's how it went,
The base is so loud it's hard to swallow, it radiates in my chest like a caged animal. Beer falls from the balcony, split. All over. "This is fucking ridiculous." And all for what? The lights dim, and the crowd cheers, and I know, this is what it's all about. Pushing. More beer running down my hair, into my eyes and all over my arms. The sticky feeling after. Drunks dumping beer on everyone, gross smells. Lazy security guards. Ville Valo speaks, everything melts into the back ground, his silky voice. Free swag, signed posters, where to put them? Heartkiller hoodie. Pay back, the ride home, a quick shower. No beer stench, and then nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment