Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GOD DAMN AUTO!

I'm kinda really pissed, so I thought, 'hm, maybe I'll see if anyone updated on blogger.' Nothing. Then I thought, 'hey, maybe Mat updated his blog on fuse.' Wrong again. Then in my sixth hour, I was like, man, I'll just copy my German homework from my friend, and I went to write my story, well, guess what? My story is GONE. I probably put it in with my math packet thing. I hope my math teacher likes that.

And, now for the best part, my friend Dustin always wants to freakin' hug me. I HATE hugs. My Scandinavian Bubble is crying. Hugs rank high on my annoyance list, that and people who chew with their mouth open, and shorts that girls butt hang out of. Not that I can complain, much.

I still can't believe I lost my story. Must. Look. Threw. EVERYTHING.

But, in the words of Jack White, I must be fine, 'cos my hearts still beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment