Friday, January 15, 2010

Enter the world of new phones. I'm now a not-so-proud-owner of a Samsung Comeback. I thought it was cute, but I really wanted a Sidekick. My new phone is purple and white. I was depressed that they don't make it in black and purple. That would be kick ass. It doesn't play music, but I do have an iPod. Howard, you're finally being put to work full time now, so don't go dying on me.

I have to study my bum off for exams, that's gonna suck. I'll probabaly make Emi help me with Bio and German, even though she's gonna be totally lost with German.

Buster just made the cutest face ever. He was staring at my dad who's on the phone and the look on his face was like, "dad? It's okay, don't kill the lady on the other end of the phone." wiht the 0-0 eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...go Buster...anyways no..German, all you do is make a bunch of grunting sounds and you'll do just fine XD

    ReplyDelete