Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Behold, fourth hour, I'll have to take a picture one day, so everyone in the internets world can see my stellar class with the other two girls and my teacher, Mrs. McGonegal (no relation to Harry Potter, I hope). Listening to.... *drum roll* Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds To Mars. It cuts off thought. That kinda makes me anger.

Uhm... Last hour we played German Scrabble. I got stuck with one of those too-nice-Oh.My.God-girls. It was kinda annoying. Okay, really annoying. At least she didn't tell me what to do. I hate when people tell me what to do, unless of course it's a teacher or something.

Now, I'm listening to Radio by kill Hannah. Mat Devine's voice is Godly. So is Bill Kaulitz's and Davey Havok's is too.

I forgot to bring a flower in for Bio today, Wendy's gonna kill me. I hope Rachel remembered to bring a flower. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment