Monday, December 14, 2009

Sitting in fourth hour again, they're talking about Tiger Woods, DOUCHE BAGGERY!

You didn't hear that from me.

So, anywho. I have like eighty tests in the next week and two days, and then there's Christmas. Three Christmas's, Will I sevive. That is the question. I'm really dreading my dad's family, they're all drunks and druggies. I'm the straight edge wierdo of my dad's side of the family, fuck yes.

I'm other news, me and my sister are starting a blog together, I curently don't know the name, and I think my friend might be joining us. Anyway, before I get off on another rant about something like tazers and garbage man/ladies, our blog is gonna be about us growing up in our small town of Brighton Michigan. And let me tell you something about Brighton, if you don't wear UGG boots (the ones that look like elf shoes), they hate you, with a burning passion. I mean the burning passion of a thousand suns.

So, yes, needless to say a lot of people hate me, a lot a lot of people.

2 comments:

  1. Said joint blog is currently being re-vamped, but it's called Hole in the Road, and it's at www.smalltowngirlslivingston.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete