Monday, August 3, 2009

^ that's not where I wanted it to be but, I don't feel like messing with it, so, that's Buster.
Ah, yes, I love sitting around doing nothing. Acyually, I'm not doing nothing, I'm breathing, listening to music (as always), typing terrabley (the usual), and, watching my dog sleep. I would put a picture of my dog (Buster) on here, that's not crap, but, my camera disided to take a crap on my. Thank you tecnolagy, I hate you too.


In other random news, I have a busy weekend, I know, it's amazing. On Saturday, I have to go to my uncles wedding, on Sunday there's a church momorial for my grandma, yay, church. :(


I'm glad my computer's so slow, it's awesome. You know what's weird? Until last year I spelled awesome without the "e," so it was "awsome." Yeah, I know I'm retarded-like.... I feel like tacos....

No comments:

Post a Comment