Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wow, I'm super glad people read this, I'm also super glad I can spell.
Things are driving me crazy, there's two and a half days of school left, then I can waist away in the summer, I hate summer. Especially because I can sit in bed all day, and not do anything. that's the worst. I hate not doing stuff.
Well, my cousins live with me now, so I don't really have any "alone time." Oh, their dog lives here too, she's a Pit bull mix, and she made a dent in the wall, Sadie's her name. She's a little
A.D.D.
My cousin Landon and I are watching Pokemon, well he's watching, I'm listening to Not Now by Blink-182 and being layed on by Sadie. My Aunt Noell is talking on the phone, like usual, probably to her feancie.
My mom's pissed at me because I wanna get my nose pierced
this summer, she said no because, "She thinks it looks bad," and she let me do a lot of stuff. I agree with her there, so I asked if I could get a Snake Bite, she started yelling at me, and then yelling about a hole bunch of shit that I didn't do, like my Aunt getting engaged, I have no power over that, what does she want me to do? Freakin' axe the guy well he's sleeping? Yeah, okay mom, I just need a gun, a silentser, and a shovel.
Now, to top it all off, my friends are all like OhmiGod! Sports! And me and Pudge (my brother) are like "....Yay?" Emi's like "hockey!"
Dani and Hannah are like "Lacrosse!"
And I'm like, "Paramore and No Doubt are coming to town, and I'm going."
If you can't tell, I hate sports. Unless it's a contact sport. I like those, because they're less expensive then therapy.

1 comment:

  1. Well hockeys better then what I did-that I havent dont in two weeks-. I wanna go to that concert too.

    ReplyDelete