Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Okay, I don't mean to sound like every other person on this hellish planet, but I need new music. Mine's getting old. The 600 and some songs are getting old, any ideas?

So, in other news I don't think my history teachers gonna kill me (well, for the time being). She actually said something nice to me... And I think she ment it! Is it posible for a teacher (or person, what have you) hate you for no reason, just outta the blue start attacking you with a random sharp object? Like, friday some prep put a gummy bear down my sweat shirt. I didn't even do anything! (yeah, okay, not a random sharp object, shut up.) Oh, and people through stuff at me and my friends at lunch, because we don't fit in and refuse give in to the stupid cheerleaders, who make my I.Q. (which I DO have!) go down, just by hearing them talk.

1 comment:

  1. Like OMG! Don't you just hate those emo kids! God, they're just so...so icky! Like GAWD! XDD I'm sorry...I just--I just HAD to do it.

    ReplyDelete